• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Banned and, when I was Unbanned my stats where gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeckedOut123

Spectator
Reaction score
So i got banned for 3 days and when i was Unbanned My stats where fully reset and i played soo long for those stats pls help (My IGN is DeckedOut)

Last edited:
Reaction score

Petar

Diamond
Reaction score
He said he was unbanned and his stats where gone. Not that he needed to get unbanned kappa tryhard little mod!!!!

EDIT: LOL WTF YOU HAVE TO BE JOKING
This guy don't know english and I can't understand that....
And yeah when experienced say me little -.-

Feryz

Career
Reaction score
This guy don't know english and I can't understand that....
And yeah when experienced say me little -.-
First of all it doesn't matter what rank you are, you can always say your opinion.

Now let me start correcting your grammar mistakes :D

This guy doesn't know English and.......*

And yeah when YOU are experienced...... uhmmmm what you meant to say :O

Axanite | Liam

Plate head.
Reaction score
This glitch seems to occur when you have recently changed your name to a name which has been used by another user prior to you changing your name who has not logged into the servers since their name change. Because of this, the system is showing you the other user's stats and if what you're claiming to be 'stats are gone', that user may not have had any stats at all.

TL;DR: You have the same username as somebody who has previously had it and they've not, according to my research, logged into the server since May so that is why you've 'lost' your stats.

If you have any further questions, you can message myself or another staff member.

QA;TL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci