• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ban question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CallMeJayHD

Platinum
Reaction score
Hi, I got permanently banned for saying I was gonna hack someone. I was joking. But Last night I was banned and this morning I was unbanned, and now i'm rebanned. I recently blew 80 dollars on a platinum rank and now you guys are telling me I cant be refunded or transfer it? That's totally unfair. Why can't I? That's horrible. I get banned for something someone else did to me first, and can't even give a rank I PAYED for to my sister. I don't expect to be unbanned, but I do expect to get my money back, or at least be able to transfer the rank.

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Hi, I got permanently banned for saying I was gonna hack someone. I was joking. But Last night I was banned and this morning I was unbanned, and now i'm rebanned. I recently blew 80 dollars on a platinum rank and now you guys are telling me I cant be refunded or transfer it? That's totally unfair. Why can't I? That's horrible. I get banned for something someone else did to me first, and can't even give a rank I PAYED for to my sister.
Well you broke the rules, so you had to face the consequences.

Old_Spice_

Platinum
Reaction score
Hi, I got permanently banned for saying I was gonna hack someone. I was joking. But Last night I was banned and this morning I was unbanned, and now i'm rebanned. I recently blew 80 dollars on a platinum rank and now you guys are telling me I cant be refunded or transfer it? That's totally unfair. Why can't I? That's horrible. I get banned for something someone else did to me first, and can't even give a rank I PAYED for to my sister. I don't expect to be unbanned, but I do expect to get my money back, or at least be able to transfer the rank.
TheLastGapple is right. Threatening to hack someone is a permanent ban on our servers, and you won't get unbanned. When I used to be a mod (and I imagine it still continues), donators would get banned for hacking or breaking the rules all the time. If donors get banned, they do not get any refunds for the donations.
Sorry, but even if you bought donor just before you got banned, you have to face the rules. They don't get any perks that relate to the rules.

CallMeJayHD

Platinum
Reaction score
Yeah, I know what I did. But they claim there is 'no way' I can transfer it. Which is complete bs. whether I was banned or not, I should be able to get my money back, or be able to give the rank away. This server doesn't deserve donations if they don't have the common courtesy to let you transfer the rank.

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
When you donated, I believe it said that the transaction was non-refundable, and you had to accept that to complete the transaction. Also, you are right that rank transfers are possible and 'no way' was 'yes way' not that long ago, but rank transfers are no longer allowed by anyone, banned or non-banned. Therefore you have no way of removing platinum donorship from your account.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Alright, so first off I'd like to put the definition of donations in here
1. an act or instance of presenting a gift or contribution.
2. a gift, as to a fund; contribution.
It's a gift, to help our servers out. In return, we'd give you some neat features to thank you for the donation. It would be absurd to be able to "Refund" a gift.

We don't do rank transfers anymore thanks to some issues in the past. You could say, that some people ruined it for all. But still, I don't see any reasons why we would allow you to transfer your rank to another account as you've been permanently banned of our network, if I was a donator myself, I would be extreemly carefull with the rules, as I wouldn't want my perks to go to a waste.

Anyway, as this thread is nothing more then flame; Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci