• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ban Dispute questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yangis

Tribute
Reaction score
I was banned yesterday for hacking and I have some questions about ban disputes?

1. How long does it take to get a response
2. If you were banned permanently, will you still be able to get unbanned if you wrote a formal and convincing dispute?
3. To the right of the ban disputes tab (under the category of development blog) it states private. Will mods still be able to see the ban dispute;if not how do I change it from private to public

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
How long does it take to get a response
It will take approximately 3-5 days, but some people get responses in shorter or longer than that time.
If you were banned permanently, will you still be able to get unbanned if you wrote a formal and convincing dispute?
Yes. If a ban dispute is successful, the ban will be removed—regardless of the ban length.
To the right of the ban disputes tab (under the category of development blog) it states private. Will mods still be able to see the ban dispute;if not how do I change it from private to public
Private means that you cannot see ban disputes posted besides your own. Sr. Moderators are able to see it regardless, so don't worry about the label on the section.

Requesting lock. Ceroria Jeffrey

J

Jojo

I was banned yesterday for hacking and I have some questions about ban disputes?

1. How long does it take to get a response
2. If you were banned permanently, will you still be able to get unbanned if you wrote a formal and convincing dispute?
3. To the right of the ban disputes tab (under the category of development blog) it states private. Will mods still be able to see the ban dispute;if not how do I change it from private to public

1: Depends on how many other disputes are currently waiting to be looked into. Don't worry the Senior staff will look into it shortly! :)
2: If the ban was unfair, then of course the punishment will be removed.
3: Don't worry, that just means that you are only able to see your own posts in that section. The Senior Moderators can see your dispute, as well as all the other disputes form other people.

Hope those answers helped. Have a nice day!

Edit: Nooo Scott, you are too fast for me xD I blame my phone! :p

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
1. The time that usually you have to wait before getting a response is 3-5 days; but you could always be lucky, getting an answer just waiting a day.
2. Yes, try it anyway! Maybe the odds will be ever in your favor!
3. The Sr.Mods are able to see the private threads, you don't need to change anything.
Good luck!

MisiLica

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It will take approximately 3-5 days, but some people get responses in shorter or longer than that time.

Yes. If a ban dispute is successful, the ban will be removed—regardless of the ban length.

Private means that you cannot see ban disputes posted besides your own. Sr. Moderators are able to see it regardless, so don't worry about the label on the section.

Requesting lock. Ceroria Jeffrey
1: Depends on how many other disputes are currently waiting to be looked into. Don't worry the Senior staff will look into it shortly! :)
2: If the ban was unfair, then of course the punishment will be removed.
3: Don't worry, that just means that you are only able to see your own posts in that section. The Senior Moderators can see your dispute, as well as all the other disputes form other people.

Hope those answers helped. Have a nice day! :)
1. The time that usually you have to wait before getting a response is 3-5 days; but you could always be lucky, getting an answer just waiting a day.
2. Yes, try it anyway! Maybe the odds will be ever in your favor!
3. The Sr.Mods are able to see the private threads, you don't need to change anything.
Good luck!
Thanks guys! The question has been answered by these two wonderful people, so thread locked. Feel free to DM me or another member of staff!

A

Axel | PlazaGames

Hello!

I am going to try and answer these questions, as good as possible.
Alright so, lets get started!

1. You see, Sr. Moderators get around 30 Ban disputes a day (It's just a guess), so no matter what, there is no way to know how long it takes for them to answer. Sometimes you have to wait 2 weeks, sometimes you have to wait more or less. The only thing I can help you with, is to tell you to be patient as more as possible.

2. Depends on why you got banned, and how bad it was. Of course, there is always a little chance for you to get unbanned. Now, if you were hacking, and they do have sufficient proof, you are not getting unbanned, as there is consequences by breaking the rules. But Yes, if they unfairly banned you, there is a chance for you to get unbanned, as Moderators not always are right when they ban/kick/mute or even punish people/members/users.

3. Yes, They can still see it. Now, It is only the Sr. Moderators and higher ranks who deal with those Ban Disputes. But yeah, they will be able to deal with your dispute and look at it.

I'd hope this helped you a lot, and I wish you good Luck.

If you have any questions, feel free to inbox me!

Have a wonderful day at the MCGamer Network!

- Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci