• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

'Bad Login' MCSG issues [SOLVED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamerChappy

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey. It's GamerChappy here. A couple of my friends and I have recently been getting the 'Bad Login' error just when trying to join MCSG servers. I can join other servers just fine, but I always have to close my whole MC client everytime I disconnect from the hub and try to re-join. I'm not sure what it is (could it be do to with the /disguise command) so any help provided would be greatly appreciated. ;)

Thank you to 'AMooseMan3' for responding!
This has absolutely NOTHING to do with MCSG, it's Mojang's fault. The login server for MC have been down for about 3 days, but it's only the 1.6 login servers. If you use 1.7, you'll be fine.

Last edited:

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah, I kept getting that on 1.6.4 so I was forced to play on 1.7. Apparently it is because of Optifine.

AMooseMan3

Platinum
Reaction score
This has absolutely NOTHING to do with MCSG, it's Mojang's fault. The login server for MC have been down for about 3 days, but it's only the 1.6 login servers. If you use 1.7, you'll be fine.

GamerChappy

Experienced
Reaction score
Ah! Thank you so much!
This thread may be closed now, as it has been answered.

GamerChappy

Experienced
Reaction score
Also I wouldn't expect a fix within a few hours, as it is 1.6 it is not Mojang's priority.
I was never asking for a fix, I just wanted to know why/what was causing the problem, to see if I would be able to make a 'work-around' myself.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
If only Optifine would update to 1.7 so I could play MCSG at something better than 7 FPS. What's the Optifine creator doing anyway? Having a month at the spa? I know there were hundreds of thousands of lines of code changed between 1.6.4 and 1.7.2 but GEEZ, I've had to code projects for my Computer Architecture class in C++ and ASM that were 3000 lines of original code plus an additional 500, which I was given to start with, in a matter of three days notice. If I can do it, he can do it. ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci