• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FailTomato

Tribute
Reaction score
Ok so I recently changed my skin on Minecraft but the image on the mcsg site stayed the same. Then I clicked use minecraft avatar as my image but it just turned into my previous skin. Then I clicked upload a custom avatar image, chose a file from my computer and clicked save and my image changed to my previous minecraft skin again! I was really feed up with this so I clicked use gravatar ( I had it for a while) and after i clicked test my email it says that it doesnt exist! What is that all about? Why is this happening? They should really fix this.

Aracnophobia

Career
Reaction score
We are in fact working tirelessly to fix all the issues regarding the forum avatars. As you have heard before, gravatar is the only and easiest way to assure that your forum avatar does in fact change. If there are issues with it then you can do 2 things.
  1. Wait untill all the issues are fixed.
  2. Make another gravatar account and use that.
There are no other solutions to this problem, the only thing I can guess happened is that you did something wrong while making your gravatar account. Here's a link to another guide that might help you out with gravatar.
  • Guide to Gravatar - [LINK]
This is all the information I can provide. I'll lock this thread now, since there's nothing else that can be said regarding this topic.

Enjoy your stay on the MCGamer Network and take care! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci