• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Have you encountered this issue recently?

• I don't change my avatar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • why is dis stupid steve thing in front of my name?!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hello there! Zebra here, and I just wanted to ask a simple question regarding avatars. I have had this avatar for approximately four months now, and I recently went to change it because the cropping was off and I wanted to use a new avatar i had made for myself. There was an issue back in December I believe that wouldn't let people change their avatars, and I know it was fixed, however I believe that it has come back to "haunt" us again. My avatar would not change no matter how many times that I tried changing it, no matter the file size or format. Now, no matter what I tried, my avatar wouldn't change! :eek:

I was just wondering
if anyone knows if this issue is happening again, or if it's just my internet, my browser, my account, etc.

Thanks! Enjoy the rest of your day c:

JennoKoala

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yes, this problem is still occurring. However, I recently wrote a detailed guide on how to use Gravatar which is a alternative way of setting a forum avatar., I hope it helps [LINK]

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Yes, this problem is still occurring. However, I recently wrote a detailed guide on how to use Gravatar which is a alternative way of setting a forum avatar., I hope it helps [LINK]
Oh yeah, I remember that thread, thanks! c:

WeiBeX

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm getting this issue as well. I was just about to post a thread why can't I change my avatar.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
This is still a problem. However, the administrative staff are in the process of attempting to fix this! :)

Just be patient; until then, you can use Gravatar.

QA;TL - Aracnophobia

Aracnophobia

Career
Reaction score
Currently, there's a lot of luck involved in wheter your avatar will change or won't. Like Captain | Lqzer said earlier, we are working on fixing the issue asap. For now you best use Gravatar when you change your avatar.
This helps!

Locking the thread since your question was answered, have a nice day! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci