• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Au times Eu times CA times

Reaction score
(sorry for the bad grammer need to sleep)
So you know that scoreboard thing that is on mcsg with the time and such I think you should change the time to its own time. Right know all the servers say US time.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
(sorry for the bad grammer need to sleep)
So you know that scoreboard thing that is on mcsg with the time and such I think you should change the time to its own time. Right know all the servers say US time.
....Or does it just show YOUR local time? :p
I think it automatically shows your own timezone. For example, if I was in US and joined an EU server, it would show a US time. But if I was in EU and joined a US server, it would show an EU time.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
....Or does it just show YOUR local time? :p
I think it automatically shows your own timezone. For example, if I was in US and joined an EU server, it would show a US time. But if I was in EU and joined a US server, it would show an EU time.
^^^
Well said, just remember this is your local time that is recorded. C:
Seems like the question is answered, so I'll request a lock.

EDIT: Maybe not, let's see what others think. :)

Sriraman

Diamond
Reaction score
I have a question. If it shows US time, have you tried to see how it converted the Time Zones? We then perhaps can figure something out. Like if you took 1:53 AM (UTC +08:00), it would be an hour and time of day difference for (UTC -06:00) and so on.

Reaction score
This has come up various times, they keep the time-zone the same as the servers are based on, so US PST time, as it helps gathering information about that one certain game/player and exactly what time it happned and it helps resolve issue of hacking and such or other serious issues which may arise.

Sriraman

Diamond
Reaction score
If that were the case, my time would also PST, but it is not.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci