• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

au staff we need more - too many hackers

are there too many hackers on au servers and should there be more staff?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
it is unbelievable how many hacks play on au servers, i get killed 50% of my games now and its getting so frustrating that i dont even want to play from just this week i can name plenty

bouncy_dolphins
pawsz
doctor_hunters
iilonesterii
hypernut123
kingisiah
hey_nigga_face
demoraok

i might"ve spelt some wrong but meh
i know au servers are new but the staff needs to increase but i also knows theres 80 or so staff all around, i even noticed some hackers come from us coz they wouldnt get caught here
can anyone else that play on au servers tell me if this happens to u, i know i get a bit more then normal chasing me because i got plenty of points but yeah
guy if you are getting killed by hackers daily reply to this thread the more we get maybe the bigger chance for more staff
btw if ur a hacker do not say no on the poll just go away :)

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Demoraok I attacked whilst he was in a chest and I was hit back from him.

But iilonesterii and pawsz I know aren't hackers as far as I'm concerned, I've killed both plenty of times without them like... hacking.

Xratedvegi

Tribute
Reaction score
I know the amount of hackers is crazy, there is a way to check if the mincraft jar is legit not hacked

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
Demoraok I attacked whilst he was in a chest and I was hit back from him.

But iilonesterii and pawsz I know aren't hackers as far as I'm concerned, I've killed both plenty of times without them like... hacking.
well i have seen em hack i have killed hackers before its not hard. btw i had video proof of lonestar using nodus but since it didnt have his ign in it, it wasnt bannable and pawsz i have seen him speed hack

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
everyone i put up there i was certain sorry if u dont think that, i had more that could be hackers but everyone up there im certain maybe except for pawsz but still speed hacks maybe from him

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
IILonestarII is a hacker, I know that as a fact. Demoraok doesn't. Pawsz doesn't, I broke his 1k by easily killing him

colaMmm

Survivor
Reaction score
it seems like all your trying to do is report hacker and if u have no prove then don't say the people

colaMmm

Survivor
Reaction score
and if your trying to ask for more staff it's almost like your saying "Hey theres not many mods on Au so why don't u pick me" Remember they can't just make anyone a mod

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
doctor_hunters is a hacker, he was reported and almost banned. The Staffs knew he learnt his lesson and let him go, at least thats what I heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci