• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Attention chadthedj please read

Status
Not open for further replies.

BagsOfDirt

Spectator
Reaction score
I pleeeease ask that you will get regexfilter for the servers you can filter out bad words and replace them with your own configured ones I have thought about quitting sg sometimes because of no filter for words people go cuss-crazy please think about this. :D

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Having more plugins will probably just lag the server. Having lots of plugins does that. I don't think getting a new plugin is worth just blocking out people swearing. If you see people swearing you can report them, or tell a mod to get on with team speak and kick/ban the player.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Why would you quit survival games just because a couple of people use bad words?
Do you let others ruin your fun?

BagsOfDirt

Spectator
Reaction score
its not just that, they cuss and act EXTREMELY inappropriate

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
its not that just cuss and act really inappropriate
It's just not worth it. If you don't like when people swear, how do you survive daily life? I hear like 3 swears at the very least per day.
On the internet, you will always find people that swear. Don't complain about it.

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's just not worth it. If you don't like when people swear, how do you survive daily life? I hear like 3 swears at the very least per day.
On the internet, you will always find people that swear. Don't complain about it.
I need to say this.

1. You type alot
2. Every post I click on, you have replied to something
3. :p

BagsOfDirt

Spectator
Reaction score
You don't get it, I'm home schooled so I'm not used to it.
your a big help. -_-

BagsOfDirt

Spectator
Reaction score
and hwracer this is my first post and I haven't replied to anything else so... fail sort of

BagsOfDirt

Spectator
Reaction score
its fine halfsquirrel I just don't like it and sorry about saying your a big help :( sawwy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci