• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AS Servers, Thoughts and Questions. @Devs, @Mods and @Admins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razorbluto

Tribute
Reaction score
Dear fellow MCSG Gamers,

I understand that many of you mods and developers understand that this thread should not be here but I would just like to share my thoughts. I apologise for the start of this thread again but I really felt the urge to do another one as I really have hope in the AS MCSG community.
AS Servers, used to be one of many Asian's most liked servers. To me, it was a great community which I have every been in. I understand that as of now it is being shut down. However, I would like to further pursue on this matter and give all Players my opinion.
I have read from Keno's thread regarding the cost and many aspects to the shutting down of the AS servers, I understand that the cost is not at all cheap. However I do have a point to make regarding Dave's opinion (Administrator), I had realised that you mentioned something about "If 300 players were to hope on, the AS servers might restart all over again". After much consideration, I came to realisation that this CAN be possible. Look at the ASIAN MCSG community. We have so many who are willing to give their share to help rebuild the Asian community. I have been to one other Asian community whereby there are so many ASIAN players who spend time to practice their PVP there with good ping. I know that many Asian players do not get as good ping when on the US,AU,EU servers as well. To the MCSG mods, we had so many dedicated Asian players willing to wait for games even if it took them 15 minutes. In Asia, many other countries are situated in it such as Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and JAPAN. For all you know, many of these Japanese might have better ping. I understand that the cost will be a bomb, but if 300 players are willing to play, I see no other reason for the AS servers to start again. I really hope that we can rebuild the AS servers again and I wish everyone a great time in the awesome MCSG community.

Thank you everyone whom read this thread. I am truly grateful.

Thank you to all these awesome AS players:
-Zekrom_Ares
-FreddyBones
-YoungWolfyy
-MightyJack
-ChaoticCookies
-Quackeryy
-NinjaIrwin
-kingusa12
-Mattzeex #MattforSnrMod c;
-zachy007/nock
-thamesmanisy
-ZHDCrew
-jemartin
-Keno
-DarkMatterBlader
-FifthSymphony
-MVPThomas
-flame225
-Diamondstar
-PVP_Baby
-Chicoboy2001
-SpiderAntidote
-darkseaslug
-VenomRX
-AntidoteRX
-Savva60
-rang_shah_18
-HHdTroll
-Gunter1128
-Aldexm
-Kaboomster
- VaderHD
-Legit_Prophet
-Extremearc
- Some_Herobrine
-Tyroneley
-Upperbyte
-Lowerbyte
-xephos_gray
-xXRaging_BaboonzXx
-Lygerized
-techstar
-atomicminer
-Iametal
-AngelicSwift
-DevilicCrafter
-markchuah_xeria
-neverthink
-MiracleShock
-Laseryan
-tembel100
-gunner4eva
-Jpaquino
-blackcatassassin
-LouisTheLuigi
-MyGrandMomSaysHi
-ImRealEthan
-Razorbluto
-ViperSkeleton
-Keno_Jewls

Your truly,
Razorbluto

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
The reason the AS servers were taken down is because we weren't getting enough players from that specific region. I know we have many AS players on our network that play on other regions such as AU. I personally think that of we being back the AS servers it will end up like the old one, shut down.

masond123

Platinum
Reaction score
Similarly to what Scott said, the servers would need a certain player base in order to justify the costs of starting and maintaining the servers. If we had a high enough demand, I'm sure the Administration would consider reviving it. However, as it stands, we have not received that demand. If we are considering bringing back the servers in the future, we will notify the community ahead of time.

Thread locked, please feel free to PM me with any further questions.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Just a quick add-on, I would like to thank you for bringing this point up in a non-sarcastic, civil, and nice manor. Thank you for not being accusatory toward us, and rather understanding and hopeful, things like this go a long way. While bringing back the AS network may be hard, we try as hard as we can to bring a good MCSG experience to everyone.

Have a good day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci