• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ART Biomes

Should this map be added to MCSG?

• Total voters

Gnashna

Platinum
Reaction score
PLEASE REPLY

ART Biomes

This map is made for 1.7.2 when MCSG updates to this. I have been working on it with three other minecraft players, Tellib98, LiveLaughRock and Robcalabresi for about 5 months and we are finally complete

This map features most of the new biomes in the new update including new trees, like the savannah and the dark oak. Also, ice spiked part of the map is currently being added.

This is a small map of about a diameter of just 400 blocks.

-Gnashna

HERE ARE SOME PICTURES!!
Desert:
River Biome + Old Taiga Biome:
Mega Taiga:
Cornucopia:
NEWLY ADDED:

Ice Spiked Biome:
Cave:
Mycelium Biome + Sponge Biome + Cave + Plain:
Updated picture of Corn:
Thank you so much for checking our map out! Remember, we have never made a map before and we are inexperienced, so criticism and suggestions are welcome!

THIS MAP WAS RENAMED TO "ART Biomes" TO SHORTEN THE NAME AND MAKE IT SOUND NICER!
I HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYS THIS MAP AND PLEASE SUBMIT IT TO MCSG!!
-Gnashna

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/a8vx3arwyzttin8/ART Biomes.zip

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Seems like a randomly generated vanilla world with added buildings.

Gnashna

Platinum
Reaction score
yes there is a dome I just didn't take a picture of it because that would be a boring picture and also, this was not a naturally spawned world. not even close if you look closely, it is just a plains biome that goes on or a flatland and each block was placed by hand without world edit except for spawning a dome. Also, these pictures are a tad bit outdated and I also barely see any buildings, 2 or 3 anyways. Also this is the look that I was going for since many maps just consist of buildings or just one type of biome so I thought that if I focused on just all of the types of biomes and the new blocks added to the game it would make an interesting map. Thanks for the replies however but this is what it is supposed to look it!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci