• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Arena Deathmatch / Get Rid of Lightning

Do you want this to be implemented?

• Total voters

Kryzih

Platinum
Reaction score
I just wanted to suggest getting rid of the lightning in deathmatches and adding an arena deathmatch instead. The lightning always messes people up in 1v1's etc. Also, other servers have this and I haven't seen any complaints about it and stuff. Anyway, I don't know what you guys want, just something I know would be an improvement :)

Sander

District 13
Reaction score
Probably wont getting changed, but I would love it

BlueSyled

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, if the area of the d-match arena is as big as that of breeze island 2 i don't like it :c

I_love_desk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
One big problem with this: on the other server, the lack of lightning means that as soon as people get low they just start rodspamming you away and running around the edge of the arena and it's incredibly annoying.

Kryzih

Platinum
Reaction score
One big problem with this: on the other server, the lack of lightning means that as soon as people get low they just start rodspamming you away and running around the edge of the arena and it's incredibly annoying.
Maybe it could be could be rectangle-shaped etc instead?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci