• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

"Appropriately"

Status
Not open for further replies.

TKZoro_San

Tribute
Reaction score
So, over the past 2 days I have reported quite a lot of hackers. All par 1 has been successful as far as I am aware - I was told a user was dealt with "appropriately". Now, I am not insulting or offending MoLoToV here as he is a great mod and responds quickly but would it be possible to specify what you have done as it I don't feel like it tells a lot and even leads me to sometimes believe that nothing has even happened. Once again, I have no problem whatsoever with MoLoToV and other moderators (they are helpful and nice) but I would just like clarification. Thank you!

Zacharoutio

Moderator | Mapping Team
Reaction score
Moderators aren't allowed to tell you about the punishment and whether they are being punished. It isn't just MoLoToV that replies like this, every staff member will say this when given an successfully wrote Report.
I agree, I'd like some clarification on the punishment. Maybe if they were actually punished or not, but you can't blame the Mods. They are told to do this, if you want the rules changed you might wanna speak to a senior staff member or an admin.

TKZoro_San

Tribute
Reaction score
I understand. And I hope I didn't come across as negative. The staff are great but yeah, just some clarification might be nice although if that is how they work, then I don't mind.

Zacharoutio

Moderator | Mapping Team
Reaction score
I understand. And I hope I didn't come across as negative. The staff are great but yeah, just some clarification might be nice although if that is how they work, then I don't mind.
Don't worry, you didn't come across as negative. I was just pointing out why the moderators do this. :)

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Breaking a rule results in a punishment, which can range from a warning to a permanent ban, based on the severity and number of the offense.
Also, a punishment is between the rule-breaker and the staff, and should not generally be disclosed to the general public without a proper reason.

If, for example, you reported a hacker, then they would be banned for 7 days to permanently, based on how many times they have already been banned.

Zietra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No details is really needed, just an answer that they saw your report is enough imo. c:

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
We are not allowed to share ban information, ban length, or any other information regarding a punishment. I can assure you every report we get is dealt with in a correct manner.
QA;TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci