• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Applying for mod - age

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
So basically I applied for moderator 2 days ago. I got declined because I am not old enough. (I am 12 years old) However, I am turning 13 on May 28, only 8 days from now. Do you think it would be reasonable to re-apply right on my birthday? If I did, would it not even be considered to give me an age exception because I have only been 13 for a day? If a mod or someone who knows what they're talking about could answer this for me, I would really appreciate it :)

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
In my opinion I dont think you will get an age exception. I would wait will you are 14 or if you can 15. In that year I would report hackers as you can, be active on the forums and help people in general. If you prove to the sr.mods that you are qualified you will get a better chance of getting mod. Also try not to get banned. If you want to apply on your birthday it wont hurt but dont be disappointed if you get denied. You will be able to reapply. Even if you get denied a few times in the future dont let that discourage you. Good luck and if you have any questions feel free to come to me.

Cartercraft99

Experienced
Reaction score
Well you would have to get an age exception before you apply. I don't know how long the process takes, but when you get the yes or no, you can apply.

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
In my opinion I dont think you will get an age exception. I would wait will you are 14 or if you can 15. In that year I would report hackers as you can, be active on the forums and help people in general. If you prove to the sr.mods that you are qualified you will get a better chance of getting mod. Also try not to get banned. If you want to apply on your birthday it wont hurt but dont be disappointed if you get denied. You will be able to reapply. Even if you get denied a few times in the future dont let that discourage you. Good luck and if you have any questions feel free to come to me.
Thanks that helped :D I think I'll re-apply on my birthday for the heck of it, but I won't get my hopes up.

Cartercraft99

Experienced
Reaction score
Thanks that helped :D I think I'll re-apply on my birthday for the heck of it, but I won't get my hopes up.
Well you would have to get an age exception since you are only thirteen. I'm not sure how long it takes until you know. I wouldn't just apply if you don't have the exception because then you won't be accepted. If I were you, I'd wait until you get the yes on the age exception.

masond123

Platinum
Reaction score
If you are 13 years old, you can apply for an age exception. I can tell you nothing more than that. I wish you the best of luck if you choose to apply. Thread locked, PM me with any further questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci