• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Application for Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slenderman2131

Spectator
Reaction score
Your name: Jon
Your age: 15
Your Minecraft username: Slenderman2131
Do you have any MCBans? (If so, explain): No, I have never been banned from and MC server or related. I stick to the rules and am responsible.
Past administration or moderation experiences:
How would you punish players for breaking the rules?: It depends on the rule. For caps, obviously a few warnings, unless it gets excessive, then I' d take the action of kicking said person. For hacks or modded clients, severe punishment may be required. If a mod is used, such as Rei's minimap, or Better Sprint, I would take the action of banning them for a very short amount of time. I believe in being fair. If hacks, such as Nodus, are used it will result in a ban.
Why do you believe you are qualified to be a moderator?: I know that these servers have many moderators, that I am probably expendable. But I qualify for this because I am responsible and fair. I enforce rules, but yet not harshly. I have known some mods (who remain nameless) who have banned someone for the act of saying said mod sucked, which could be seen as disrespect, but may only be the result of rage. I can only hope that I am accepted.
In what ways would your presence benefit our staff team?: I will present fairness and great responsibility. This staff does have these qualities, but I wish to display these qualities a bit more.
Do you have the ability to record video?: I do have the ability to record video.
Do you own a microphone?: I do own a microphone.
How much time a week are you willing to donate to help moderate our forums and servers?: I am willing to donate many hours a day. I have plenty of time, yet some days I am busy. I will devote a lot of time to these servers, so that they stay moderated. Per week, I'd have to say about 35 hours. Or 5 hours a day.
Where are you located? (Time zone): I have two, due to personal circumstances. I am usually in Central Time Zone, yet during most breaks off of school I am in the Mountain Time Zone.

I, {Jon}, accept the responsibilities by donating my own time by watching over the MCSG Community and agree that any mistake or action not approved by the administration could result in permanent ban or removal from the website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci