• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Appeal Rules?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magzr_

Tribute
Reaction score
I posted a Mute Appeal a week ago and it hasn't been responded to. I made a previous mute appeal and that one was responded to in a few days. I was wondering if since I had already made one did they ignore my last one?

I've been muted for 1 month and it's hard to communicate and engage with other people. I know what I did was wrong but saying 1 sentence is a perm mute? :/

If someone could reply why this is taking so long that would be great, or could someone display the rules on Appeals.

Thanks for your time,

- Magzr_

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Appeals and disputes are posted daily, and come in huge sums for the staff to look upon. Sometimes, it takes time for a staff member to come across an appeal.
If you think you have waited too long for a response, then you can private message a Senior Staff member, or a moderator, to check on your inquiries.

Have a nice day, and good luck! :)

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Appeals and disputes are posted daily, and come in huge sums for the staff to look upon. Sometimes, it takes time for a staff member to come across an appeal.
If you think you have waited too long for a response, then you can private message a Senior Staff member, or a moderator, to check on your inquiries.

Have a nice day, and good luck! :)
^^^ They won't ignore your mute appeal, but it can take some time for them to reply. Like Miner9823 already mentioned, they are reviewed in the order they receive them and whether you receive a reply sooner or later really depends on various factors like the amount of appeals they receive or solely because they are not much Senior Staff online at the time or they are working on other important stuff that needs to be resolved first. But really don't worry, it will not be overlooked and seeing that you posted it about a week ago, you should receive a reply really soon. :)

QA;TL. If you have any further questions, feel free to PM me! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci