• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Appalling Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasda

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi all,

I bought Diamond Donor 24 hours ago, spent $63 of my hard earned money just to support the server and get a few perks, but you still haven't given it to me?

I also bought donator on Badlion and it was instantaneous.

I have already emailed the support email and got no response, and I really do think this is terrible service.

Plasda

mrpickles

Survivor
Reaction score
i think is bad

i rite ched dj many time

ched dj dont reply one time

i don understend

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
To my knowledge the Support Team works at specific business hours, so I'm pretty sure that they'll get to you soon. Making a complaint thread saying how bad the service is definitely won't help. Patience and you rank will come.

Plasda

Spectator
Reaction score
Then they should have replied yesterday. I'm assuming they do work on Tuesday's?

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It can take up to 3-5 business days (not regular days) to get a response, but from experience you get a response quite quickly. It depends on how long ago you sent the email- like I said, it takes 3-5 business, not regular days.

Give it time, and they will get to you. Also make sure to include a proof of purchase- a receipt should be fine.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Hello there!
The Support Team takes 1-3 business days (Monday-Friday) to reply and resolve your issue, so please be patient. They receive a lot of emails daily, so they cannot get to all of them instantly. Just be patient :)

Question answered; thread locked.
If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact me or another staff member. Have a nice day! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci