• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

app?

fireballofdoom4

Tribute
Reaction score
Not necessarily a server idea but has anyone ever considered making a smartphone app for this website? and maybe expanding what is basically a social network? Food for thought thx ;)

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well, it is cool. But theyalready have a mobile site.

Rosza

Survivor
Reaction score
I'd personally love to see an app, I've always found apps much easier to use than using a website. There are so many features that could be added besides the current website features!

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
This idea although it would be useful for some people is not on the list of priorities atm

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If you used the search bar you already found threads like this.. But yeah i support the idea. Chad said that he might do it once's all servers are up (sg, walls, TTT, creative etc.) caus he has a apple developer account.

Antster360

District 13
Reaction score
Personally I think that having a smart phone app would be great. The only down side right now is that we are not completely finished with the more important stuff. Making an application for a smart phone will be coming later in the future (If we plan on making one). Besides we don't even have a Development team for apps.

Egrodo

Experienced
Reaction score
While the mobile site is ridden with bugs, it's usable. While we're on the subject however, I think that donators, when logged into the mobile site shouldn't have to view the ad that takes up 20% of the screen. The other one is fine however.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci