• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Anyone having forums problems on mobile

msab98

Spectator
Reaction score
Is this just me, all the graphics are gone and pictures are squashed. Wasn't like this yesterday. The whole forum is just plain text it's weird.

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Could you provide a screenshot of it so that we have a view on the situation?

Also, the forums have always looked weird on mobile, but if you happen to use an iDevice, I know that you can request the desktop site and that should help a lot already.

msab98

Spectator
Reaction score

See what I mean. It doesn't really matter I'm
Just not sure why it's changed

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score

See what I mean
That does indeed look weird. I have never seen it doing that before. :/ Could you try to use the Request Desktop Site option and inform us whether you can access the forums properly that way or not, please?

J

Jojo

I had this before - also with other websites. Just reload the page and it should br fine :) (at least for me)

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Within my own personal experience, it only happens if the Internet connection that I'm on is really slow - It loads only the HTML.
Essentially, what you're seeing is a Text-Only version of the forums. Try reloading it or getting closer to the source of your connection (Closer to the Internet router, outside of a building, etc.)

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure if you scroll down there is a selection to "view the page directly" then again, I could be mistaken.

msab98

Spectator
Reaction score
I don't see anything giving me access to the desktop site but it's fine. Doesn't really matter to me (bit of queen for you).
Thanks for your help. :)

Edit: it's back to normal

Last edited:

RealHazza

Diamond
Reaction score

See what I mean. It doesn't really matter I'm
Just not sure why it's changed
This tends to be some sort of proxy error, It should fix itself, may I ask what model of phone you are using? Some older ranges of phones may not support it.

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
That happens to any website from time to time, where it just shows the HTML of the site. Usually refreshing the page or coming back later helps out.

The good news is that the new website will be optimized for mobile, making it much easier to use on your phones.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci