• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Any Starbounders on these forums?

Got the game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
http://playstarbound.com/
My friends and I discovered it recently, and we've become completely obsessed with it. It's very much like Terraria, and a tad bit like Minecraft in some ways, but in my opinion it is much more creative and made for co- op.

For each character you create and customize, you get to pick one race, for example: human, glitch (robot like), avian (bird like), etc. etc. You have your own spaceship which you can design and you travel from planet to planet looking for dungeons, villages, equipment and so on. You fight bosses, monsters, poo- creatures and bandits and you can do it either alone or with friends in parties.

The game is in BETA but is incredibly fun to play both solo and online with friends. If you've got the game, tell me on this thread, currently I'm laying the foundations for my intergalactical space imperium with my Glitch character, Mechnos, which shall help me conquer the galaxy...

Back on topic, get the game and maybe we can all start an MCGamer party and explore the galaxy together. Or fight poo- creatures.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
If you're just going to comment "no" without having anything intelligent or interesting to say, then you might as well shut up. You may excuse me for sounding rude, but I'm ridiculously tired of the likes of you lacking the IQ required to post something with more than one or two words in it.

Contribute to the discussion or go play forum- games.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci