• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Antvenom Donor Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mast3rKP

Diamond
Reaction score
First things first, I didn't find anything on this question so i'm going to ask it anyways. I was a donor on Antvenoms server and I joined today and was wondering if I get the rank in a week from now or will I not get it?

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
I believe all donors on the antvenom network will be getting Diamond donor when it fully merges into the MCG network. I'm not sure if it's in a week but all I can say that it will be soon. I think Chad will be posting an update on it.

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
If you had a lifetime rank on the AntVenom network (Hero I think..), then you will receive a Diamond Donor on the MCGamer network. All the game types from AntVenom should be starting to merge with MCGamer in the upcoming week, so you will receive your donor around that time. And like TheLastGapple said, there will most likely be an update on it on the forums when it's happening, so make sure you keep an eye on that as well. :)

QA;TL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci