• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Anti-Teaming Servers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
No, this is not a thread that is trying to say, "I want teams banned from MCSG." This is a thread asking for some of the survival games servers to be specifically put in a new area where teaming isn't allowed. This way, teams can go play on regular SG servers, and people who don't want to deal with them can go play on the solo servers. Hopefully this idea will be taken into consideration, because I am despising fighting and losing to teams with full iron armor and diamond swords every other game.

JacyNinja

Diamond
Reaction score
It would have to be an entirely separate game type for something like this to work. It is a good idea. I do enjoy playing with friends, but, on the other hand, it is annoying when playing solo to die constantly by teams of 4+. Maybe they could integrate it with the KitPVP where there is 1v1 maps and what they have now. Not a bad idea :)

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
It's been suggested many times before, and the answer has always been "no", as there's no way to enforce a "no teaming" rule (which is why our servers don't have a team limit - that can't be enforced either).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci