• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Anti take-all mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ymgarl

Spectator
Reaction score
Is there some kind of mod that can realistically restrict the rate that players can take items from chests? That is to say, not allow players to take 6 items instantaneously. Even a mod that just recorded who had done this would be good enough. It just seems like 50+% of the time everything is taken from my initial chest by someone using this cheat.

snoopyk9

Diamond
Reaction score
That comes with Nodus, so if you see it, you're kinda ALL OF THE BUNNIES from the start. And for that pluggin, it should kick you from the game, and maybe even record dates and times of when it happened (like getting kicked for flying on servers without nocheat) so if it happens alot, well you have yourself a hacker.

Ymgarl

Spectator
Reaction score
I don't know what nodus does, but in most cases I was able to chase down and kill the guy, which resulted in -me- having an unfair advantage instead, except the one case where a guy speedhacked away.

snoopyk9

Diamond
Reaction score
Nodus is a hack client, meaning if someone has the loot steal thing, they have sprint hacks, xray, forcefield, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci