• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Anti-Cheat.

KR0N0SAU

Experienced
Reaction score
This is not a hate thread, or a thread to cause flame. Solid facts, and YES to the Pessimistic people who are stereotypical (I feel you bro/hoe ) The anti-cheat does work (no meme intended).

I am not defending MCSG, nor Attacking it. Straight facts.

I guess that every 1 to 3 games in au I find a hacker lurching in the lobby.

I also assume this figure is changes to a much larger region. US / EU would receive at least 2 cheaters every lobby.

Most staff receive about a estimated ratio of every 5-10 minutes to 50-60 /reports of a hacker/rule breaker.

When you total the that figure up, In one hour the staff team gets about 300 /reports.

Quite Frankly, That's an impossible ratio for any staff team to deal with any amount as high as this.

=================================================

I have determined that the anti-cheat that was brought out my the devs in one of their logs. This anti-cheat is a action-logger. Most anti-cheats have this action logger. I have seen the anti-cheat work, fighting a blantant cheater then that player being kicked due to XAC. For that action by the anti-cheat to occur the logger must log a certain amount of illegal actions. I guess you could call it an exp bar just like your hotbar.

I think with these exp bars for blantant hackers i.e. Kill aura (not safe aura tho)/ speed hacks / fly I think that lowering that exp bar would stop most hackers running wild for a vast time period.

I make another assumption that mods must know every hack in this game period. (YAY! I JUST COMPLETED MY HACKER IDENTIFICATION COURSE 1/3 parts to go tho)

When mods in their mood status it is a dead give-away and also it would be stupid to have a mod not knowing what hacks are which (duh).

=====================================================

When players complain that their is a speed hacker in their game and they're typically complaining that their isn't a anti-cheat or whatever. They're complaining that their isn't a prevention to that cheater being able to cheat.

With Cancer, Prevention is better than cure (No offence intended, May trigger.)

I just think an improvement to the anti-cheat would be to add preventives for a weird example a condom.

Like the regen-hackers you stopped years ago. I think that you can stop the speed/fly hackers cheating that extremely blatantly.

FRATTA

Gold
Reaction score
Another type of players is Ghost clienter, anti-cheat don't ban gc because gc isnt considerate an hack for the A.C. today, mcgamer have the work of update this A.C for up grade server and gaming experience.

-- -- -- -- --

Donor Gold✔ : 29 March 2016

Donor Diamond☞:

Donor Platinum☞ :

EuClan ✔: Sacred EU ( Member )

Skills:

coming soon ...

Narwhalll

Quantum
Reaction score
Another type of players is Ghost clienter, anti-cheat don't ban gc because gc isnt considerate an hack for the A.C. today, mcgamer have the work of update this A.C for up grade server and gaming experience.

-- -- -- -- --

Donor Gold✔ : 29 March 2016

Donor Diamond☞:

Donor Platinum☞ :

EuClan ✔: Sacred EU ( Member )

Skills:

coming soon ...
wot

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads