• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Anti-Cheat issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GameOTron640

Tribute
Reaction score
So about a week ago.. I was playing battlegrounds and this happened :-

XAC : Cheat/Macro Detected you are kicked from the server

Now Ik for a fact that I'm not hacking AT ALL but why did I get kicked then? I was fighting a 3 team [yea, a 3 team in an ffa game like srsly -.-] and I did some quick switches and then I got kicked. I have a logitech g300s which has 9 programmable buttons from which 3 are my left,right & middle click buttons. Then 2 of them are my dpi adjustment button and my on board memory profile changer. The remaining four are my hotbar slot 6,7,8 & 9. Now I rlly don't know why I got kicked for no reason. The same thing happened to our lord our Saviour Huahwi xD But I think this should be fixed. If needed ANY ADMIN can screenshare me any time they want [other than the time when I'm sleeping ofc xD]. Also the fact that Fly hackers and speed hackers don't get kicked for hacking by the anti cheat is kind of annoying.
PS - This is not a hate post, I'm just tryna say that maybe the anti cheat needs some improvements

~GameOTron [random pvper]

AtomiicDynamite

Quantum
Reaction score
It's happened to quite a few people, must just be a glitch in the system or something.

Wolfy

Diamond
Reaction score
This is a glitch.I think you spammed with fns and you jump and the anti cheat kicked you for Macro.I think , if any players report you for macro you will get kicked.

GameOTron640

Tribute
Reaction score
bunnies off you are stupid you BAAANNED!
lol wut... Im srs I hate most of the turkish community cause they are like teams of 7 hackers like u have to be 10000x times better than Hoohowwee to kill them all together when they have speed,fly,kill aura,reach,no kb, pretty much every single hack in the book ;). imo most of us do not like the turkish community [british people (nt sure), Asians (I'm asian and all the asian friends I have hate the turkish community) etc]

roygator14

Career
Reaction score
Xime Anti-Cheat is constantly being improved by our Developers.

The AntiCheat will not permanently ban you as of right now, it will only Ban you for upto a minute.

Your fine as long as your not hacking :)
Only Staff will Permanently Ban you, and we are trained for Hacker Detection.
^Note: we can only be in one place at one time.
So if you find a Hacker, feel free to notify us, or submit a Report!

QA;TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci