• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Annual Survival Games Tournament!

Would You Like For There To Be Some Kind of Tournament?

• Total voters

kstorm2

Experienced
Reaction score
The title pretty much says it all. Wouldn't it be great if just once a year we held massive Survival Games tournament!? Maybe like one for singles and one for teams of two, and whoever wins, get's teal donator or something like that. I haven't thought it all through but I think a tourney would be great. It would be a perfect chance to bring all the best players together and see who the best is! Thoughts?

Code220

Survivor
Reaction score
That would be fun... Just like when they tested the servers for how many people could play on it before it broke. Just one massive game would be AWESOME!... The problem with the singles/team idea is only that you will have people ignoring it and joining the single group to try and win...

kstorm2

Experienced
Reaction score
That would be fun... Just like when they tested the servers for how many people could play on it before it broke. Just one massive game would be AWESOME!... The problem with the singles/team idea is only that you will have people ignoring it and joining the single group to try and win...
Yeah I think there's too many possible problems for this to happen right now... But if they could figure it out it would be so sweet.

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
It's always been one of those long-term goals that I, and much of the staff, REALLY wanted to push for. We could have even held an official MCSG Survival Games Tournament this summer if things (such as the 1.6 update) hadn't delayed us.

Needless to say, the idea is well worth it and oft-thought about, but circumstances always got in the way. Hopefully, once/if things are stable enough ingame, we'll maybe have a Fall 2013 tournament. Once we reach that point, I'll most likely post a thread to get community input.

kstorm2

Experienced
Reaction score
It's always been one of those long-term goals that I, and much of the staff, REALLY wanted to push for. We could have even held an official MCSG Survival Games Tournament this summer if things (such as the 1.6 update) hadn't delayed us.

Needless to say, the idea is well worth it and oft-thought about, but circumstances always got in the way. Hopefully, once/if things are stable enough ingame, we'll maybe have a Fall 2013 tournament. Once we reach that point, I'll most likely post a thread to get community input.
Great to hear! Thanks!

kstorm2

Experienced
Reaction score
I think it should be more Monthly/Seasonly, because Annual is a long time to wait. But I agree :)
Good to hear! What did you have in mind? I just figure it would be difficult to give away cool prizes if it was so regular. But that would definitely still be sweet.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci