• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ankh Morpork

Should this map added to mcsg servers ?

• Total voters

SirLe

Survivor
Reaction score
The Enchanting Forest ( SirLe Sg 1 )
( new name)

Description:

I had built the map Long time ago ( March ). On the Map are many secrets and hidden chests. The houses are built in old style. I built the map on a Server and many People help me. I built at a second map at the Moment.

What I have added:
- new map name
-more details at the buildings
-more individual trees
-some new hills (with voxel )
-more different blocks in the terraforming
-add more chests

Trailer:

New trailer coming soon!

Helper:

seema23
lord_of_vienna
BigBuff4
pyropete1723
fetti95
Undercoverpati
Trophimus
Simcrafti
Fuesselchen28

Ketopuk

Much thank to Seema´s Server !

Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/2bqhm6fqr4527t6/The dark forest.rar

Screenshots:
(with Shader)

Screenshots:
(without Shader)

SirLe Sg 2 - Coming soon!

Please vote for the map or write some critism about the map!

Last edited:

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Seems interesting. Maybe you can provide some higher resolution screenshots and embed them. I would have to see more of an overview and more pictures to really judge it.

SirLe

Survivor
Reaction score
[
Seems interesting. Maybe you can provide some higher resolution screenshots and embed them. I would have to see more of an overview and more pictures to really judge it.
A Trailer comes soon, there you have a better overlook. I hope you get the VIP back <3

5Life

crafter extraordinaire
Reaction score
Ankh Morpork is a city from the Discworld novels by Terry Pratchett. If im correct, the city of anhk morpork has....looooots od structures. I just find the name to be slightly misleading for me.

SirLe

Survivor
Reaction score
Ankh Morpork is a city from the Discworld novels by Terry Pratchett. If im correct, the city of anhk morpork has....looooots od structures. I just find the name to be slightly misleading for me.
Yes i know but i don´t want build the City from the book i only take the Name because i like them.

SirLe

Survivor
Reaction score
Does anybody know a better name for this map ? I need one which i can also used for a second map ( like teweran 2 etc. )

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci