• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Am i banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Can someone tellme please if im baneed cause i cant join mcsg on minecraft, when i try it doesnt say im banned but it does not allow me to join your server but i can join other servers.My name is FriedPopTart (in minecraft) so can someone tell me if im banned and i i am for how many time?

Chobski

Diamond
Reaction score
Can someone tellme please if im baneed cause i cant join mcsg on minecraft, when i try it doesnt say im banned but it does not allow me to join your server but i can join other servers.My name is FriedPopTart (in minecraft) so can someone tell me if im banned and i i am for how many time?
To check if you're banned, go to Profile Page -> Information -> View My Statistics -> Look at the rank section, if it says "deranked" then you have been banned.
If it doesn't say that you have been banned then you will need to post the full error message for someone to help you.

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
No, you are not banned. If you were, you would've been DC'd while joining with a message stating it. It is likely a problem with your internet. I'm not exactly a professional on troubleshooting connection problems, so I'll leave the thread open for another Moderator to take a look at.

I'll also be moving this to General Support, as it seems to fit there better.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Do you have a reason to be banned?

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
To answer the thread's question: No, you aren't banned. You have no offense history on our panel.

As soggypickle stated, you were likely disconnected while joining. If you still experience the issue, I suggest checking around the forums first for solutions, and then making another thread if no solutions arrise.

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Also to add, the Minecraft Authentication Services have been having issues lately and that might be another reason why you cannot join servers.

Given that the intial question had been answered by Col, I am going to lock the thread. Just to clarify you are not banned.

QA;TL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci