• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Almost 2 years & community wide update!

Cimmy

Diamond
Reaction score
Still no updates whatsoever on the Creative Server ;(

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
Too bad like 70% of the forumers that made the forums interesting have either left or are inactive, even if we have hit a 2 year milestone ;/

*Sean

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello everyone and been while since I posted on the homepage! For many who knew, I been dealing with a lot of IRL changes (moving out, increase time at job, etc) which led to me being not very active this last month. However this doesn't means I've been not working here, yet more focusing behind the scenes with the topics we are going to mention in this post:

2 year anniversary party and 6 millionth game celebration!

You heard us right! It's amazing on how long it has been already but still everyday we are growing and becoming more successful overall in a whole! With almost 5,000 new players a day discovering us after 2 years is amazing and we all need to celebrate! We will host our 2 year bash once we hit 6,000,000 SG games which should happen sometime in April! Details soon!

EU location update (finally) with massive upgrade!

We are happy to inform you that we finally figured out the issue with our new EU datacenter this last few months. MCSG apparently generates so much traffic, the ISPs without telling our Datacener started throttling some users connections which caused those annoying lag spikes. It's the same issue if you have been following the recent news on what ISPs are doing to Netflix in the US (if you heard of it). To solve this issue, we are moving our datacenter again to a more improved home where we know Minecraft is welcomed with open arms. So this week on Wednesday, expect a large downtime for the EU region while we move everything over again.

Australian MCSG/MC Gamer Meet up!

Want to meet Dave Bowser52000 Rusty and I (plus other MCSG gamers)? With time and locations details stated in this post here, we will be doing a small meetup in Perth on April 18th. Wish me luck in my 36 hours travels but will be worth it seeing all of you there! I will also be in Sydney the 21st through the 24th if you cannot make it to Perth. Tweet me if you want to meet up somewhere around the city.

The future!

So I don't want to give away too much about the future as we want to make it a surprise, but here are a few teasers. Around April 1st, expect to see possibly 20 new SG servers in US location. With our new MCGamer Dev team, we put the development back into overdrive for the other gametypes. Expect to see ZedChase by next week and soon after MCTF2 and a special version of the Walls before summer. Keep an eye out for a new Quarter Quell map added in the beginning of next month! Website and forums will be also getting a facelift thanks to some talented designers. Anyways, lot's are happening at the moment and looking forward for the summer months at MCGamer!
Nuuuuuuu, why you no come to the other cities? D: I want to to meet you :)

iiTeChToNiiC

Spectator
Reaction score
Im happt to say i' have been here almost the entire time and always new this server would succeed driven by great owners and hard working moderators, to think its already been 2 years makes me incredibly happy to be apart of this amazing transformation over time, i can imagine there will be lots to come in the near future! Keep it up

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci