• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Allow people to join in "Preparing for Battle"

Should people be able to join during "Preparing for Battle, and should we randomized districts?

• Yes!

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Meh. . .

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DoctorWho100

Tribute
Reaction score
When someone leaves in the preparing for battle mode, and your clicking refresh 2,000,000 times a second, doesn't it piss you off that RIGHT when it gets to 23, you get that annoying message saying "You can't join before the game starts?"

My solution to this awful scenario is to allow players to join during that sequence, just make them fill in the place of the person that left.

I can see why this can screw things up because if your the last person to join, your in 12 if your the first person to join, your in 1 and stuff, but why don't you just make it TRULY randomized? It would make it more fun to be in different districts, and it would make this situation more easy to handle with!

If you truly believe that it is fine the way it is now, click no. If you believe that this is a good idea and should be carried forth, click yes. If you just don't give a F!@# click meh. . .

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think it would be a good idea to join when preparing because if anyone is recording a documentary, they can see the bloodbath from a camera perspective instead of a player perspective.

B

bigmike4life

I think that would be a pretty good idea because i dont like starting a game without enought people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci