• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ALL READ PLS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky2high

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello everyone and i think there should be more servers so more people can play like me because i have been on all day and i still have been a spectator...also enough of random chess all around the map i think there should be a change about that when i was thinking of classes to choose from.

Classes 1.warrior(which has a iron chestplate and a stone sword)
2.rouge(which has a iron sword and a leather cap and boots)
3.archer(which has 1 bow,32 arrows,and leather pants)
4.scavenger(which has 3 cooked pork,1 cake,and iron plants)

i hope that my words can be heard and i hope my ideas could change the history of Survival Games.
Have a good day.
Sky2high

Sky2high

Spectator
Reaction score
i would also be great if one person dies the killer gets only one item from the person who died's inventory

Sky2high

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Don't like it.
The game will end after 5 minutes.
Everyone will murder each other at the corn.
This will take away the main purpose of the games, survival.

Oh, and how about make a proper title?

Firedog150

Career
Reaction score
I don't prefer the idea of it. I like everyone starting out equal and having an equal chance to get things.

Aeruner

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sorry to say this, but I don't agree with this at all. One of the main objectives of the game is gooing through a set path of chests to fight with the items you've obtained with your very limited amount of time. If this happened, having a good chest route wouldn't matter anymore since the only way to win would be to kill other players to gain better equipment. The whole point of the game would be to rush in and kill people with barely any strategy involved. Plus, tons of PvP servers out there have gameplay very similar to this.

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I agree with both of the Mods. I have seen this " Class Hunger Games" on a server before, you also got free food and 2 minutes immunity, and you were allowed to break blocks. No Offense, but your idea.... SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S: Use your brain and don't login on weekends. Weekends are the most popular time for MCSG

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Does none of the mods tells him to use proper titles for threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci