• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Age Exception-Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Alright so I was on the MCSG Team Speak and saw that next to people there was a tag of [Age Exception] in the waiting room for mods to be. I researched this as well as one of my friends CrazyLegsZach and saw that in a thread you need to apply for an age exception mod app or you will be auto denied or something like that. I wanted to know more about that as I am turning 14 on Tuesday and will apply in about a month or two. Please if you have any knowledge of this it would be grateful to tell me! Thanks! <3

AriSocrates

Diamond
Reaction score
Sorry but one of MCGamer's rules is that it is not allowed to be discussed. All I can say that it is in a thread somewhere on the forums, and it's pretty easy to find. Good luck!

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Sorry but one of MCGamer's rules is that it is not allowed to be discussed. All I can say that it is in a thread somewhere on the forums, and it's pretty easy to find. Good luck!
Time for a scavenger hunt! :D

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
What a beast. Found it! Now I'm gonna try some Where's Waldo. Got my luck with me.

Question is Answered. If a Mod reads this, please close it. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci