• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

afk, camp, stuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_french_guy

Experienced
Reaction score
It would be great if there is a anti camp system so that people camping, afk or stuck, would die after a few seconds or minuits, it will prevent a game of taking the full time to finish and it isn't really fun to watch when u die before 30 min left.

peraldon

Spectator
Reaction score
I'd have it at 5 mins. Would mean that you can hide still, but stops AFK and being stuck.

Haydenw37

Survivor
Reaction score
ummm exactly how would this work? camping is unpreventable via this method. all you'd need to do is every now and then move 1 block and you'd no longer be classified as stationary... I know it can be tiring waiting for the next game to start when there are only a few people left and are far apart, but that is sadly the nature of the games and i wouldn't want a system put in place that could jeopardise my game while still alive. so what if i stand still, you will have to wait for the alliance to find me or get bored and kill each other just to get the game over with! i'm not going to get myself killed in order to shorten the games, i treat each round as if i really were fighting for my life and don't take unnecessary risks, like moving around too much.

the_french_guy

Experienced
Reaction score
ok for camp it is not possible but at least players will move if the server says that anticamp is on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci