• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Administration Q&A Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
Nope not anymore. I talked to quite a few sr.mods and they WILL NOT overlook any sort of ban. That was the decision made between them and a few other admins.
You sure? Cause on the Q& A Dave said they will overlook bans less the. A day.

StarWilly12

Diamond
Reaction score
It was great to attend this and learn more about the staff. I sadly had to leave early but I hope there are more of these in the future.

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
For the record, I made a correction in chat about my analogy involving the homeless people. I corrected myself saying that "we would remove anyone who was shouting and insulting nonsensically to everyone on the street, regardless of social and financial status."

Reactions: Le0

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
please help me i have been banned from mcsg because i let my friend go on my account to play mc so i went to have some dinner and left him up there and he said to me "i got you banned from this server LOL" and i said how then he said i thought it would be funny to use hacks then a had a massive go at him. please help me all i want to do is play on the server again
If you feel your ban was unfair, fill out a ban appeal here: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/Disputes/
Also: Don't post on threads that haven't been posted on in over a month, this is considered a necro.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
please help me i have been banned from mcsg because i let my friend go on my account to play mc so i went to have some dinner and left him up there and he said to me "i got you banned from this server LOL" and i said how then he said i thought it would be funny to use hacks then a had a massive go at him. please help me all i want to do is play on the server again
Post a ban dispute via the link in my signature.
Necro, thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci