• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Addition to Vote Map

Good Idea?

• Yes, those are good ideas for getting more votes on the map you want!

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Only donors should get more votes.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Only winners should get more votes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It should all be equal.

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm really excited for the time when you can vote map, but I think there should be a way of making your vote count for more than one person. Maybe all donors count as 2-3 people, and if you just won a game on this server your vote counts as 2 people? Or maybe the same thing except instead of counting as 2 people, you get to vote more than once.
If you have any comments or improvements for the idea feel free :)

Edit: A map can't be played more than 3-5 times in a row. If this happens, it automatically switches to the/a map that hasn't been played yet.

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Considering there's only two maps right now, I don't think voting is all that important. Also, take into consideration the amount of people who hate the city map. Maybe once more maps are added, some maps will hardly ever be voted for/ played. I think the map rotation should be in a cycle so the same map is never played twice, and every map can be played.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Considering there's only two maps right now, I don't think voting is all that important. Also, take into consideration the amount of people who hate the city map. Maybe once more maps are added, some maps will hardly ever be voted for/ played. I think the map rotation should be in a cycle so the same map is never played twice, and every map can be played.
The reason I suggested this is because so many people hate the city map. I personally hate the original map, so I always want to play the second map. I know there are only 2 maps to rotate between, but I believe it's an important idea. I agree that no map should be played many times in a row, but 2 times in a row on the same map isn't bad. I will edit original post to add something like this into it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci