• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Adding vote kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomtheamazing

Spectator
Reaction score
Recent I have seen many cheaters, and I believe that a vote-kick feature should be implemented. Maybe make it so that only spectators can vote (this way there can't be bias from players less skilled than others trying to get the best player kicked) and maybe require something like a 75% majority. What do y'all think?

Kingo

Survivor
Reaction score
This could be abused in a lot of ways. If you see someone cheating, try and contact a mod on the forums or, preferably, teamspeak.

LemonBro3

Tribute
Reaction score
I disagree. Yes there may be hackers that cheat their way into winning, and everyone wants them gone for it, but you have to think about using this in a different way. For example, when I see highly ranked people like TheArenaMaster get on a server, everyone yells to gang up, go after him and kill him. With the "Vote to Kick" system, everyone could (sorry for the word) gangbang him pretty much.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hmm, maybe some sort of a /report [username] command for players which sends the sending players name, the reported players name, and what Survival Games server to admins... or something, portable moderator-kinda.

B

bigmike4life

I totally disagree because i am hated by many people and i feel that i would be kicked by a lot of people.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah, whenever someone gets betrayed they are gonna rage and tell everyone to vote kick. It will be unfair.

heningen

Survivor
Reaction score
lol first word in my mind as i think of votekick: ABUSE.

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah people could just kick everyone except themselves :p

Habberz

Experienced
Reaction score
I disagree because whenever I kill someone, after the game I just basically get: "So Habberz, how long did it take you to install nodus?" So, if I kill anyone, they accuse me of hacking, and in the end, I'll get kicked.

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
this is a bad idea, as the people above said: it WILL get abused

Dean

Career
Reaction score
This isn't a good idea.

Poking a moderator on TeamSpeak is still the best way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci