• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Adding plugins on server

Status
Not open for further replies.

logan199999

Tribute
Reaction score
In last time I saw a lot of hackers using forcefield and kill aura. I don't know what happens, but i wanna know if there is any plugin who can solve hacking problems. I really love this server, but too many players play unfair. I can't record any game for reporting...i really think that you can fix these problems. I'm waiting for a reply :)

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
The is a no cheat plugin on the servers to prevent it. However, it's hard to stop each and every hacker. Your best chance is to record them or poke a moderator on TeamSpeak.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
:confused: I don't know what you want to hear. That one of the most popular Minecraft servers goes unprotected? It used to be that if you were a really fast clicker, you get 1 hit for every 3ish. That stopped hackers and good PvP

branone

Career
Reaction score
Unfortunately there will always be a way to bypass our anti-cheat plugins as hackers will keep finding ways around them.

And remember that with a large community like this one, there is bound to be quite a lot of hackers. So at the end of the day there is only so much that can be done.

- question answered by Beardy, thread locked :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci