• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Adding a small FFA area in the lobby's

Add a kit pvp area in the lobby?

• Yaaaay

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • Naaaah

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
Don't you guys think it would be great to practice your pvp's in those 2 minutes before a round starts? Could we add a small kit pvp area into the current lobby, or incorporate it into a new lobby!

Soul421

Platinum
Reaction score
Don't you guys think it would be great to practice your pvp's in those 2 minutes before a round starts? Could we add a small kit pvp area into the current lobby, or incorporate it into a new lobby!
There was something like this a while ago. there was an issue, where players could do a simple pattern and start the game with an invis iron sword. So no, not happening.

Lululioness

Career
Reaction score
There was something like this a while ago. there was an issue, where players could do a simple pattern and start the game with an invis iron sword. So no, not happening.
I'm sure something like that could be avoided if they add a FFA area in the lobby, so I don't think it's completely impossible. I could be wrong though, I guess we have to see what the developers think.

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
If they could prevent the sword glitch coming back, that would be sweet

Reaction score
Yeah, It used to exist. There would be bows and iron swords where you could practice and stuff. Also there was a chest in the lobby with gold armor :p All you had to do was a simple glitch and you suddenly had a OP start.

bob_brickman99

Survivor
Reaction score
You realise, you could just make it a sumo arena and use your fists? good warmup exercise.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci