• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Add /records to hub!

So...?

• Yes, I'm a stalker

Votes: 35 94.6%
  • No, I'm a wimp-stalker.

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters

Branbob83

Platinum
Reaction score
YES. I always have to join a live game to check someones stats, and it either takes forever to load, or I lag out. Making it on the hub would be SO much easier. I approve! ;D

Ordies

Experienced
Reaction score
Yeah, making up some bs text to check my points is difficult.

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
This really needs to be implemented. I'll bring it up at the next Mod Meeting. It'll take two secs for the devs.

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
This really needs to be implemented. I'll bring it up at the next Mod Meeting. It'll take two secs for the devs.
I think this was in the meeting a few weeks ago. We really would like to have this in as mods because it makes our jobs much more efficient. One major problem is that /records might not necessarily be relating to MCSG. In the hub, we also have Survival, Creative, Zed Chase, and MCTF2. It might be hard to tailor that command specifically to that network. I don't think it would be extremely difficult, but it's something that needs to be considered first.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci