• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Add mob spawning to SG Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nadare

Survivor
Reaction score
One thing I noticed in the 9 games of SG Classic I've played as of yet is that one thing is still missing from the old experience. This is such a step in the right direction, including the ridiculous stockpile in the ship on SG1, among other things. But seriously guys - mobs.

My first game on MCSG, what did I do? Get gangbanged by mobs in a building on SG2. What constituted 90% of SG1 gameplay? Hiding in trees at night or risk being overwhelmed by monsters, not to mention the satisfaction of raising and breeding armies of wolves to sic upon your wolfless opposition.

The best thing about SG1, SG2, and (even though it isn't in SG Classic) SG3, at least in my opinion, is the focus on not only surviving the onslaught of players trying to sword you in places you never desired to have a sword in, but the survival aspect. Trying not to starve, wondering whether you should risk the eleventy million zombies to get the Tier 2 in the dark spooky building, and fishing rodding skeletons from your tree, which you are promptly knocked out of.

TL;DR: Lets add new levels of depth to gameplay, and relive the nostalgic era even more by adding mob spawning back to the game.

5Life

crafter extraordinaire
Reaction score
Its being updated, just wait later ^.^

Nadare

Survivor
Reaction score
Oh, pff, I should learn to read announcements. Lock please :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.