• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Add MCSG to Forum Runner

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
So I was on then playstore browsing for a Xenforo app that had the MCSG forums on it. I did not find one but I did find an app called Forum Runner.

This app is an app that is based around all different types of forums. This would be great to have MCSG on it so then we would have a much better mobile version of the MCSG forums as the mobile site is not the best.

Being the owner, ChadTheDJ would have to contact the Forum runner staff to have the MCSG forums added to this application.

Now the only downside to this forum service is that if you want to use it, it is not free. It is a one time purchase of 1.99$.

Hopefully these forums can be added to this application. Hopefully this will happen as I, and many others have been wanting an MCSG application for quite a while.

For a additional information on Forum Runner, visit this link: http://www.forumrunner.net

Stunt_PIg

Experienced
Reaction score
something admins and Chad should look into
I always use my Ipad to try and navigate the forums. but I just cant deal with its format...

Stunt_PIg

Experienced
Reaction score
YAAyyyy
Mobile users unite!

Ya did you VeeZa... ya did Good

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member