• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Accusations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camm01

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I was just wondering if in the future you can get banned for false accusations of "hacks". Today I have been called a hacker 2 times and ping abuser once. It is really starting to get on my nerves and I was wondering if you could make it a rule that you can't accuse without evidence.

Thank you for your time.

Cam l TheFormalPanda

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
This is stupid. Who cares?

I don't mean to be rude, but if they call you these things it is usually one of two things:
1) You are actually hacking or have good ping and their accusations are correct.
2) More likely, the accusing player just wants to complain that they died so they give an excuse.

If you aren't hacking (ping abusing isn't even against the rules) then there is nothing to worry about and no need to let this stuff bother you. People will always complain, just need to get over it.

However, making a thread about it in my opinion is just a waste of time, there is nothing anyone can do.

ViolentKitten

Platinum
Reaction score
This is stupid. Who cares?

I don't mean to be rude, but if they call you these things it is usually one of two things:
1) You are actually hacking or have good ping and their accusations are correct.
2) More likely, the accusing player just wants to complain that they died so they give an excuse.

If you aren't hacking (ping abusing isn't even against the rules) then there is nothing to worry about and no need to let this stuff bother you. People will always complain, just need to get over it.

However, making a thread about it in my opinion is just a waste of time, there is nothing anyone can do.
He was simply asking a question.

Although it can be frustrating, being accused of hacks/accusing someone will never be against the rules. If you know that you aren't hacking, then the accusations should not be bothering you. If you don't hack, you won't be banned!

Question answered, thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci