• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Account Stolen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basar1907

Spectator
Reaction score
In-Game name: FlexibleStone

My account was stolen officials guys please help me I know my e-mail account, change the password, but please please help if you can not isolate the right to ban mcsg eaten from my account !

Axanite | Liam

Plate head.
Reaction score
In 9/10 cases, if you can prove that you had your account compromised and the person who compromised it was the one who got you banned, you could potentially get unbanned if you dispute it. Evidence that can help you is emails such as password change requests, email change requests, any way of proving that you own the account and also timings of these requests mentioned prior to match up to when your account was supposedly compromised.

If you can provide the majority of this information, if not, all, you may stand a chance. However, we cannot do anything without evidence backing up your claims. If you feel you have evidence that you can use to plead you innocent and proof that your account was compromised, you can dispute it at http://dispute.mcgamer.info, while remembering to use the template provided at the same link.

One last thing I'd mention is that if your account credentials (username, email & password) are the same or similar to any on another platform, I suggest securing any and all accounts which possibly could become compromised because of this incident.

QA;TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci