• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

account removal

Status
Not open for further replies.

FurkanardaTR

Spectator
Reaction score
I want to remove my account becouse I showed my age quite large. İm 14 years old. I registered myself as a 21 year old. so I want to remove my account. İm premium nick is FurkanardaTR

Blank

Career
Reaction score
bro bi yerde hata yapmışsın im premium nick değil my premium nick olmalı, Türkçe çevirisini de altına yazsan iyi olur çünkü berkay abi falan görür ve burda konu açmana gerek yok şimdi log out tuşuna basarak yeni bir hesap açabilirsin ve başka bir bilgi yaşını değiştirebiliyorsun

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
need help you need to contact a mod PM then Gl Bro!

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello! I understand that you want your account removed from MCGamer's database? If this is true, you can email [email protected] and explain your situation to them, asking for an account deactivation. Within a few business days, your account should be removed and deactivated :)

However, if you are just looking to change your Birthday, you can still email the email I provided above ([email protected]) and request a Birthday change, in the email provide your...

1. New Birthday
2. Forum Name
3. In-game Name

And, anything else you think is important!

Hope this helped, have a nice day :)

QA;TL Ceroria TotalDramaTony AGFire2013

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Hello! I understand that you want your account removed from MCGamer's database? If this is true, you can email [email protected] and explain your situation to them, asking for an account deactivation. Within a few business days, your account should be removed and deactivated :)

However, if you are just looking to change your Birthday, you can still email the email I provided above ([email protected]) and request a Birthday change, in the email provide your...

1. New Birthday
2. Forum Name
3. In-game Name

And, anything else you think is important!

Hope this helped, have a nice day :)

QA;TL Ceroria TotalDramaTony AGFire2013
What he said, Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci