• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

About the Voting System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death_Chimp

Platinum
Reaction score
Hi there! I have been playing your servers for a few years now, and all of a sudden the voting system swoops on in. Not only does it ruin the game for most people, but it just doesn't make any sense. If, for example, if SG4 has 10 votes and Remnant has 2, why would Remnant win? What kind of percents is this anyway? If something has 80% chance of winning and something else has like 10% why would the 10% win??

The reason it ruins people's game is because, if all of us want to play a certain map and only 1 of us wants to play a different one, you would think that the map most people would enjoy should be voted and played... but apparently that's not the case.

Anyway, I am sure that if you remove this voting system thing, It will either make your players happier. I can list off hundreds of people who would rather have the normal voting system. Please consider this...

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
Do you know what chance means? The new voting system is based on chances.
SG4 with 10 votes has 80% chance of winning. Remnant had 10% chance.

This feature has been added so that underplayed maps would get played.

They don't have to remove it. Actually the majority of the community voted yes for this on a poll that they had. Then they removed it and I guess they saw that people wanted it back.
I personally like it.

NagolGames

ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ / ʀᴇɢɪꜱᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ɴᴜʀꜱᴇ
Reaction score
Hey there!

Like yannr00s said, it is so that the maps that are not played all that much, get more exposure and get played on more. I personally like it as well!

If a map that you do not like at all is chosen, you can just leave the game and move onto the next game and hope for a map that you like to be chosen. I personally do not see it as something to get frustrated over since it is only but a feature!

Your opinions are always appreciated and noted! Do not forget that!

As for now, if you have further questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to PM a staff member or myself and we can go from there!

Have a great day/night!

NagolGames

QA;TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci