• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

About Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brobot88

Spectator
Reaction score
Just wondering but it seems in games that when I get a kill it never adds on to my total amount of points. But when I die I lose points. Why is this?

myatts

Spectator
Reaction score
for the last 24 hours i have got a minimum of 1 kill per death, in game it regularly says 50 points for kill in the beggining, but I still only have 2 points!

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No there is a minimum of 5 points when you kill someone and a maximum of 50 points. When you die you will lose points with a minimum of 5 points and a maximum of 50 points. How many points you lose/get depends on who you killed or get killed by.

Brobot88

Spectator
Reaction score
i just played a game where I got 3 kills. I'm not sure how many points i got each kill. But when I died it said I lost 5 points but I'm all the way back to 0.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Yes, the points are not completely working yet. the amount of point loss will be reduced, and maybe you will even be able to keep all your points soon (minus what you lost) The plugin should be out of beta sometime this week according to Chad, so stay tuned :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci