• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

About become VIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

SergioFire

Platinum
Reaction score
1st - How can I let ChadTheDj see my channel?

I've known that if he sees a channel and it hasnt got 10k suscribers but he thinks the conteny is good, the person can get VIP.
I'm problably the first in Spain which uploaded Hunger games been a skilled player, because all spanish people watches videos from TheWillyrex, VegettaGaymer, LuzuVlogs, which are noobs.
And a lot of spanish people are becoming better because they watch my spanish videos, if chad see my channel, can i maybe be VIP?

2nd - If someone like me reports more than a hundred hackers, can he (or me) have a prize or something, a special rank? xD

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
What is your channel? And just because you have good content doesn't mean you get VIP...

Aracnophobia

Career
Reaction score
To answer both your questions.
  1. To apply for (youtube) VIP click this link. At the moment, I doubt Chad will make exceptions when it comes to VIP, since that wouldn't be fair at all for other youtubers who don't have 10k subs either.
  2. People who reports a high amount of hackers don't get a rank, they get respect. Respect for doing the right thing. Unfortunately, we can't give everyone with a certain amount of succesfull reports a rank because the servers need money to work. This "report" rank would decrease the amount of donations and hereby also the amount of servers. So the question to your second answer is a definite no.
Remember, respect is the highest honour or rank you can possible achieve! Enjoy your day and take care! :)

Thread Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci