• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ability to chop down trees

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXMoXx

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey,

I love these servers! So does my mate. However, we are becoming increasingly annoyed with the fact that it is very easy to become overpowered by other tributes. There is nothing wrong with the startup. I like it. I just feel that we should be able to chop down trees so as to get wood and be able to make even the basic of items. I.E wooden sword. I feel that this will help to balance the game!

Please respect my opinion and don't come along with "hate replies". Thanks.

Haydenw37

Survivor
Reaction score
first off, its a forum so people are likely to disagree with you ferociously...
secondly, yeah ok its annoying trying to find weapons on the first day but that is a part of the strategy, moving quickly to chests in hopes of getting good gear early. i wouldn't want to see the ability to break blocks, that can then be used to craft, put into the game.

MrBobthecool

Survivor
Reaction score
No, this would completely change the game and the ability to break blocks such as wood could allow several exploits in the map...this would get rid of the survival games feel and make it more like other hunger games servers where you start out with nothing and have to quickly work for your weapons...I know this idea won't be implemented, it was never part of the idea variede had when he made the maps

billy

Tribute
Reaction score
I think they are trying to keep a realistic feel to the games and i dont think that breaking blocks would realistic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci