• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ability to change your vote...

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So say you wanted to play SG 2, but you accidentally voted for Breeze Island. Your trying to change your vote but the system won't let you. I think having the ability to change your vote in the voting system could end a nuisance. How it should work would be you vote for the map you would rather play then your vote would be removed from the map that you previously voted for by mistake.

AlexHH25

Experienced
Reaction score
I like the idea of it but then some people may be pressured into changing it. By pressured I mean e.g. in game people saying "Vote 2 our your gay" "Vote 1 or your homo". I think we would just be bringing that back into the servers after we have only just got rid of it.

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
GREAT idea... I couldn't tell you how many times i have accidently voted for the wrong map.
However I feel like this would lead to MASSIVE amounts of trolling. O you wanted to play Solar frost? sure then last second everyone switched to breeze island..
It would be cool and seemingly easy to accomplish.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci