• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Abandoned Place - Brand New Adventures Map

What is your short comment for this map?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Great

• Love It

• Fair

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Not good

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

Alanj2007

Spectator
Reaction score
IMPORTANT : Download link will redirect you to adf.ly -- Wait for 5 seconds and click "Skip Ads" -- Download the file

If you are planning to make Let's Play video of it, please put link to this post in the description

Download
V1

Hello everybody! My name is Hafizul. Just call me Apit. Today I'm gonna share you my first map called Abandoned Place

Story

One day, we go to vacation at this island. We had a lot of fun at there but suddenly a group of strange people surround us and try to catch us. They got my friends. I'm alone now. I tried to run as fast as I can but I tripped to the big hole front of me. One year later, I woke up, I can't remember, Where am I? Where are my friends? Where are they? I need to escape!

Objectives
  • Escape
  • Find way out
  • Think carefully
Rules
  • No cheating
  • Don't break a blocks
  • Don't do anything unless I told you to (This rule is display on intro, please ignore this, you can do anything you want except things that I listed in here)
  • Don't use mods especially mini map, it will ruin it!
  • Anything that ruin the map!
Screenshot (NOTE : THIS IS JUST SCREENSHOT OF FEW SECTIONS ONLY! I CAN'T POST OTHER SECTION, IT WILL BE SPOILERS)

If you have any questions or suggestions. Please leave a comment or contact me!
Thanks for download my map!
Really appreciate of your support
P.S Sorry for bad english. My main language is not english

SPOILERS (SECRET ENDING STORY)

===================================

Don't read this unless you have finished the game!!

===================================

They have told you to stay out but you won't listen. Place that you trapped in is the test chamber. It's for people who been experimented by ExperimentsCompany. They want you to stay out because it's dangerous and it's for the people who experimented only! So they killed your friends because of your stubborn.

Lesson/Moral : Please follow the sign

People these days always ignoring warning signs

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
This isn't a Survival Games map...

DomoWizard111

Tribute
Reaction score
Um you posted your map here this is for survival game maps and you didn't do that so post that map somewhere else, but not here srry

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
This map looks pretty cool :) might do a lets play of it on my channel once I am back from holiday

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci